As a DevOps Engineer for MBP, you will be responsible for maintaining the production and development systems, in addition to being responsible for performance and health monitoring systems for our critical services. You will also work with application and support engineers during product design to help build and support operational infrastructure and services.
- Implement and monitor systems for application performance and operational health
- Build and maintain services with config management across development and production environments
- Develop tools to improve our infrastructure and improve our developer experience
- Review and contribute code and architectural input to improve our designs
- 5+ years experience in developer operations or similar roles
- Strong familiarity with SQL RDBMS design and management, database backup and recovery process, and data archival
- Experience in database administration preferred.
- Operational experience with service oriented architectures
- Experience with config management systems
- Linux and Windows administration experience
- Excellent problem solving and teamwork skills
- Automation using Python, Shell Scripts, and PowerShell (Windows).
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience with OpenStack or other virtualization technologies
- Experience with network security, firewalls/ACLs, VPN services
- Experience with Amazon Web Services